What Information We Collect About You
- Information that you voluntarily give us through one of our online forms or paper sign up sheets at a live event including your name, email, address and/or phone number.
- Credit card and billing information if you purchase a service package or ticket to one of our events. We do not store, use, or share your billing information for any purpose beyond completing the financial transaction that you requested.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
- When you click a link in one of our newsletters or on our website we may use that information to follow up with you directly about your interest in the content of what you clicked. But we do NOT track your clicks or any other activity over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. We will not share this information with anyone.
How We Collect Information From You
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into a questionnaire or registration form on this Website, signing up at a live event, or posting on a message board or forum on the Website.
- We can see generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies but we do NOT correlate tracking information to individuals, nor track your activity over time and across third party websites.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request from us.
Your California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of this Website that are California residents to request detailed information regarding our use of your data. Please contact us directly to make such a request regarding your personal data and information.
- You have options in relation to the information and data that we have about you. To exercise any of the options discussed below, please contact us or with your local supervisory authority. If you’re an EU users, you may:
- Access the information we have about you. We’ll will make an effort to share this information with you within a reasonable time.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or notifications. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EU and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Third Party Links
- The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.
Children Under the Age of 13
- This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, or that there may be a user under the age of 13, please contact us immediately or with your local supervisory authority.