The summer solstice heralds the longest days of summer. It is an occasion to celebrate the light of consciousness within ourselves and all other beings. At this auspicious time, we invite you to gather with us for a nourishing day of practice, contemplation, and community.
• Deepen and enhance your own home practice.
• Connect with like hearted people in a small group setting.
• Experience transformative live music, chanting, and movement.
• Gain insights through yoga, meditation, and writing exercises.
• Enjoy high quality organic food.
• Learn powerful yet simple ways to heighten your intuition and live a beautiful life!
Tentative Program Schedule:
4:30pm – Group practice and chanting on the yoga deck overlooking the Bay guided by Sonya Genel
5:45pm – Short break and writing meditation
6pm – Body of Sound indoors with Alyssa DeCaro and music by Arasa Maram
7pm – Dinner (vegetarian organic) and intuitive eating discussion with Arasa Maram
7:45pm – Sharing Circle and Closing Meditation
*8:30-10pm – Fire and Drumming at Sunset *Optional*
June 25th, 4:30-8:30pm (with option to stay until 10pm)
All inclusive price:
Berkeley Hills, CA (please register to receive exact address)